viernes, 14 de septiembre de 2012

Post 3 : Unforgettable Holidays


In my last summer traveled to Copiapo, specifically at the beginning of February. I traveled alone and there was waiting for me a friend named "Waren" who gave me hosting in your home that is located near the city center… long ago my friend was inviting me to visit. It was a really interesting trip, I met the desert and many beautiful beaches, however, the more I wanted to know what was the desert, and the desert is what I most remember of the trip, especially in the evenings when the sun set and the desert changed color to purple tones.
Also camped near a beach called "Bahia Inglesa". Never had done a tent before in my life, and my friend either, and as you would expect he was not very well done jaja… but anyway served quite. Something I will never forget was when we found fish carcasses in middle of the desert, it was very creepy (probably some people ate and left there the remains) and as my friend is a photographer took some pictures of the place, so I chose a photo of that place specifically for the blog.
I have very good memories of those vacations, and also look forward to returning some day!



1 comentario:

  1. Nice photos! I would like travel to the north of Chile... beautiful landscapes.

    ResponderEliminar