viernes, 7 de septiembre de 2012

Post 1: Spring Term

During the first half of this year I had a bad experience with my band, when the drummer decided to leave. That was a major problem because the style of music we play (which could be defined as stoner / metal) is not very popular here, so finding a new drummer who fits in the band is very difficult, in fact, we have not found one, and it seems that we will not find anyone in a long time. Anyway, we decided to be patient and wait as long as it takes to get the right drummer.

However, during this time I have formed another band called "CAER", with a much darker and heavier sound, which keeps me very excited and motivated. The band influences range from a mix of "crust punk" and "doom-metal", so there are moments of great speed and others, on the contrary, very slow. I play the guitar in “CAER”, while Felipe (same name as me), who plays the bass and also sings, has a really cool voice, very guttural and demonic!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario